Why become an Exhibitor?
CRRA is proud to be among the leaders of a vision of sustainability in and beyond California. CRRA was the first state recycling organization and continues as a strong voice for zero waste strategies. As a CRRA exhibitor you expose your company or organization to CRRA's diverse community of local, regional and state government officials, recycling and composting industry people, and allied organizations.
Who Are CRRA Exhibitors?
Environmental consultants, non-profit groups, composting companies, refuse/recycling haulers, recycling suppliers, and other professionals concerned with resource management issues in California.
This year's Trade Show will be in the main foyer of the Seabird. You will have constant access to attendees as they move from room to room as well as during meals and all networking breaks. The trade show will be made up of 2'x6' table tops. The floorplan will be available in March. New this year: Trade Show will be open all three days of conference sessions! September 6 set up, September 9 tear down following breakfast and first sessions.
- Name and logo on CRRA conference site with link to your company site
- Exhibitor Page in the WHOVA Conference app and opportunity to connect with virtual and live attendees
- 4' x 8' footprint with 2'x6' table (30" tall), 7' backdrop, 42" white ID sign
- Exhibitor receives three (3) days of full conference access, including all plenaries and sessions as well as access to attendees (September 7, 8 and 9). Additional passes must be purchased for additional booth attendants
- Attendee listing
- Fun attendee game to encourage all participants "e-visit" you!
TRADE SHOW FLOORPLAN AVAILABLE IN LATE MARCH. TABLE SPACES ARE PROVIDED ON A "FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED" BASIS.