TECHNICAL COUNCIL TOPIC LUNCHES
AUGUST 16-24, 2021
CODE REQUIRED TO REGISTER. SEE YOUR CONFIMRATION NOTICE
TO REGISTER FOR A TOPIC LUNCH: Space is limited and registration is required. Please review the descriptions for each Topic Lunch and then follow the link to the registratio page. Topic Lunches are available on a first-come, first-served basis to conference registrants at no additional charge. If the Topic Lunch you would like to attend is fully booked, we encourage your to add your name to the waitlist.
**Topic Lunches will be held throughout the course of the Conference. CODE REQUIRED TO REGISTER IS PROVIDED IN YOUR CONFERENCE REGISTRATION EMAIL.
- California Organics Recycling Council presents Planning for SB 1383 Implementation Success. August 16, 11:15AM. FOR DETAILS, OR TO REGISTER, click here.
- Climate Solutions Council (formerly RGWC) will host a presentation by Riley Duren, Chief Executive Officer of Carbon Mapper and Dr. Jorn Herner, California Air Resources Board, Research Planning, Administration & Emissions Mitigation Branch Chief. August 19, 11:30 AM FOR DETAILS, OR TO REGISTER, click here.
- Construction & Demolition Council event details are forthcoming. August 18, 12:15 PM. FOR DETAILS, OR TO REGISTER, click here.
- Edible Food Recovery Technical Council presents Edible Food- Everything you wanted to know about Capacity Studies and Implementation Contracts but were afraid to ask. FOR August 17, 12:45PM. DETAILS, OR TO REGISTER, click here.
- Global Recycling Council presents International Models for Source-Separation in Recycling and Organics Collection. August 18, 12:15PM. FOR DETAILS, OR TO REGISTER, click here.
- Household Hazardous Waste Technical Council presents Treated Wood Waste: What Just Happened and What Happens Next. August 24, 12:30PM FOR DETAILS, OR TO REGISTER, click here.
- K-12 Technical Council presents Challenges and Opportunities of Restarting School Recycling: A Facilitated Conversation. August 17, 12:15PM. FOR DETAILS, OR TO REGISTER, click here.
- LATC Technical Council invites you to an informative discussion on new legislation and how it may affect local jurisdictions. Discussion led by CPSC Executive Director Doug Kobold. August 18, 12:30 PM. FOR DETAILS, OR TO REGISTER, click here.
- Prevention, Reuse & Repair Technical Council presents Easte Bay The Zero-Waste Way! August 16, 11:15AM. FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO REGISTER, click here.
- Zero Waste Campus Council invites you to join them for a virtual lunch where we will have an initial welcome and introductions and then people can move to the breakout rooms to talk about various topics from zero waste policy and planning to implementation to outreach and education, and everything in between and beyond. August 16, 1:45PM. FOR DETAILS, OR TO REGISTER, click here.
CRRA ANNUAL POLICY ROUNDTABLE, FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2021, 1:00 PM TO 3:00 PM
The Policy Roundtable is an open discussion of important California policy issues. Share your input and help shape California policy.
This meeting is free and open to the CRRA Community, however space is limited and we encourage you to register early.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER