Prevention, ReUse and Repair Technical Council
... because recycling alone won't get us to Zero Waste.
PRR hosts a webinar series on topics of interest. Past webinars have included:
- Chris Rummell, SVdP Redux (Oct. 2016)
- Jamie Facciola, Repair Revolution ( 2016)
- Kyle Pogue, CalRecycle—Food Recovery (March 2017)
- Amy Hammes, City of Burbank & Sue Prelozni, Sustainable Surplus: Corporate Materials: Recovery & Donation (April 2017)
- Genevieve Abedon, Ecoconsult with Beth Terry, author of My Plastic-free Life—Plastics Pollution: Prevention & Reuse (June 2017)
- Karen Irwin, EPA Region 9: EPA Tool (Thurs., July 27, 2017)
- Sue Prelozni, Sustainable Surplus & Manuel Medrano, City of Chula Vista, Binational Coalition—(Dec. 13, 2017)
- Kyle Wiens, iFixit: Right to Repair—(April 4, 2018)
Stay tuned for future webinars and feel free to suggest a topic that interests you, or nominate yourself as a presenter!