The California Resource Recovery Association (CRRA) is an environmentally focused professional organization for people involved in resource conservation through waste prevention, reuse, recycling and composting activities. CRRA members use their collective knowledge and experience to create and help implement innovative solutions and programs to reduce material going to landfill. The Association works closely with the individuals and organizations that influence and shape conservation and waste prevention policy and programs. CRRA provides a variety of forums and venues that increase communication among government, industry and environmental organizations.
CRRA is a conduit to all facets of resource conservation and actively influences the future waste prevention, reuse, recycling and composting policies and markets in California. CRRA facilitates workshops, discussion lists, conferences and networking opportunities to engage members to think about the bigger picture, the ever changing environmental issues, we face locally, regionally and worldwide. CRRA members are encouraged to focus on new ideas and practices that will help create jobs, reduce waste, conserve and preserve natural resources, build a sustainable economy and protect the environment. The result is open dialogue within the membership which enables all of us to make our resource conservation efforts stronger, more effective, sustainable and profitable. Together we help conserve precious and finite resources, and collectively we are able to meet the challenges of state and federal mandates.
Apply or Renew Your Membership Online - updated!
Print and Mail 2009 Membership Application (pdf)
- Access to the CRRA Membership Listserv – 100’s of industry members share ideas and solutions every day;
- Access to the Membership directory;
- Discounts to CRRA Events - including registration to annual conferences;
- Voting privileges in organization elections;
- Opportunity to join up to three of the eleven Technical Councils;
- Opportunity to participate on CRRA Committees;
- Opportunity to join our Mentoring Program;
- Opportunity to run for CRRA Board of Directors;
- Monthly electronic newsletter, RecycleScene
- Alerts and email announcements of meetings, workshops, technical councils, and conferences;
- Legislative representation;
- Discount subscription to Resource Recycling Journal;
CRRA enjoys a cooperative and collegial relationship with the National Recycling Coalition (NRC). As an affiliate State Recycling Organization (SRO) to the NRC, CRRA has access to numerous state and regional waste prevention, reuse, recycling, and composting organizations and professionals dedicated to similar goals.
Your CRRA membership provides the benefit of automatically becoming a member of NRC.
It is easy to become a CRRA member – simply click on a link below:
CRRA has many Committees and Technical Councils that provide members an opportunity to get involved with various issues and activities that are in line with your personal and professional goals.
To learn more click on a link below:
Online Registration Payment Option